The NBA season officially, finally starts on October 16th. While I'm not totally sure what all is going to go down this season, I am confident that these aren't great, super fun ways to start your season...
Confidence Picks presented by Quicken Loans
- Deciding whether or not you're committed to your new squad, that is also in Canada -- Kawhi Leonard
- Figuring out how to split minutes between Lonzo Ball and Rajon Rondo -- Luke Walton
- Demanding a trade from the team you are currently playing for, the Minnesota Timberwovles -- Jimmy Butler
- Going under the knife for "minor" arthroscopic surgery on your left knee -- Russell Westbrook
- Still trying to find your shot in this leaked footage -- Markelle Fultz
- Strongly considering leaving basketball so you can join the Los Angeles Rams -- Kevin Durant
- Signing a jersey sponsorship with BioFreeze, I mean you're basically telling all of your opponents that you are sore -- Portland Trailblazers
- Being the -- New York Knicks
- And forgetting the regulation size of NBA basketballs -- Anthony Davis
Here's to anxiously waiting for the start of the NBA season, now only a few weeks away.