The Colonial Athletic Association recently unveiled the 2019-20 women's basketball schedule, which will be streamed in its entirety live on FloHoops.com — a total of 139 CAA home women's basketball games.
For a special price of just $12.50 per month or $95.88 annually, CAA fans will receive access to each game, both live and on-demand, as well as comprehensive content designed to better tell the story of the league from week to week.
Subscribers can take it all in on FloHoops.com or the FloSports app, which is available for iOS, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV 4.
Conference play begins Friday, Jan. 3 with a quartet of games that will all be shown exclusively on FloHoops, headlined by a matchup between defending CAA champion Towson and Elon.
Key non-conference games to look out for include:
- Maryland at James Madison (Nov. 13)
- Penn State at Towson (Nov. 5)
- George Mason at Charleston (Nov. 6)
- Maine at Delaware (Nov. 8)
- Davidson at Drexel — Preseason WNIT (Nov. 9)
- Stony Brook at Hofstra (Nov. 13)
- Dayton at Northeastern (Nov. 16)
- Wake Forest at Elon (Nov. 25)
- Old Dominion at William & Mary (Dec. 5)
- Coastal Carolina at UNC Wilmington (Dec. 8)
The 2019-20 conference schedule features a round-robin format among the 10 teams. The 2020 CAA Women’s Basketball Championship will take place March 11-14 and will be hosted by Elon University.
All nine games of the championship will also be streamed live exclusively on FloHoops.com.